AN ORDINANCE OF THE CITY OF RICH HILL OF BATES COUNTY MISSOURI CONCERNING ACCEPTANCE AND COMPLIANCE WITH VARIOUS REQUIREMENTS TO OBTAIN FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ACTING THROUGH THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, RURAL DEVELOPMENT.
BE IT RESOLVED BY THE BOARD OF ALDERMAN OF THE CITY OF RICH HILL, MISSOURI AS FOLLOWS:
Section 1. (Definition)
- City ofRich Hillwill also be reference as “applicant”, “participant” and “grantee” throughout this document.
- United States of America, acting through the United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development, will also be referenced as USDA Rural Development and “RD” throughout this document.
Section 2. (Certifications)
The following listed forms with instructions are attached hereto and fully incorporated as if set forth herein and are approved by the Board of Aldermen and the Mayor of the City is hereby authorized to execute said forms and submit them on behalf of the City:
- Standard Form 424D (4-92), Assurances- Construction programs.
- Form RD 400-1 (9/96), Equal Opportunity Agreement.
- FormUSDA RD400-4 (3-97), Assurance Agreement.
- Form AD-1047 (1/92), Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension and other responsibility matters-Primary Covered Transactions.
- Form AD-1049 (2-89), Certification Regarding Drug Free Workplace Requirements (Grants) Alternative I-for grantees other than individuals. This form is applicable only when a USDA grant is being made.
- Form USDA-RD 1910-11 (11/98), Applicant Certification Federal Collection Policies for consumer or commercial debts. This Form is applicable only when a USDA loan is being made.
- FmHA Instructions 1940-Q, Exhibit A-1 (8-21-91), Certification for Contracts, Grants and Loans
Section 3. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- If any section, subsection or part of this ordinance, whether large or small, and whether set forth or incorporated herein by reference, is for any reason held invalid, the invalidity thereof shall not affect the validity of any of the other provisions of this ordinance, whether large or small, and whether set forth or incorporated herein by reference.
- If any section, subsection or other part of this ordinance is found to be in conflict with an actual form set forth or referred to herein, the version of the form which is in effect on the date of this instrument will be applicable.
- The Signature of the Mayor and the attestation by the City Clerk to this ordinance shall act as the signature and attestation to each and every one of the requirements and forms set forth and incorporated by reference in the Sections and subsections of this ordinance as fully as if signed and attested to on individual documents or forms for each.
This Ordinance shall be in full force and effect from and after its passage and approval.
Read two times and passed this 24th day of May 2005.
The Vote was: Yeas: Steuck, Turner, Heckadon, Miller
I, the undersigned, as City Clerk of City of Rich Hill do hereby certify that the Board of Alderman is composed of four members, of whom four, constituting a quorum, were present at a meeting thereof duly called and held on the date passed; that the foregoing Ordinance was adopted at such meeting by the vote shown above; that passage of the foregoing Ordinance is reflected in the official minutes of said meeting; and that said ordinance has not been rescinded or amended in any way.
Dated this 24th day of May, 2005.