REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
FOR ENGINEERING SERVICES
Rich Hill, Missouri is requesting Statements of Qualifications (SOQ) from interested firms to provide professional services to complete studies related to improvements to the wastewater treatment and collection system.
The wastewater system study would involve an evaluation of alternatives to determine the best solutions to the City’s wastewater treatment and infiltration and inflow (I&I) problems. The project would likely include an investigation of ammonia treatment upgrades, inspection of the system’s manholes, possible video inspection of collection lines, and GIS mapping as well as an environmental assessment covering the recommended project solutions. The engineer will be required, at a minimum, to develop an engineering report in accordance with 10 CSR 20-8.110 that will evaluate the wastewater treatment and collection. The City intends to apply to Missouri Department of Natural Resources for the funding of the study.
The SOQ shall be no longer than three pages plus a one page cover letter.
The Statement of Qualifications must be received by the City of Rich Hill; Attn: Casey Crews; 120 North 7th Street; Rich Hill, MO 64779, on or before 4 P.M. on January 10, 2020. Late submittals will not be accepted.
The SOQ shall include, and the engineering firm will be selected based upon the following (at a minimum):
- The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to the type of services required;
- The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, including specialized services, within the time limitations fixed for the completion of the project;
- The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
- The firm’s proximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is located; and
- The firm’s professional experience in designing wastewater systems.
Once the most qualified firm is selected, an engineering agreement will be negotiated. The engineering agreement may be amended to include design and construction engineering services. The execution of the agreement shall be contingent upon the availability of funds.
If you have questions about the RFQ, please contact Casey Crews 417-395-2223, 417-395-4555 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City of Rich Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of qualifications from minority and women owned firms.